Thanks for the interest in TeamReview.
Unfortunately, no, the feature is not part of TeamReview.
Personally I use WinMerge with Visual Studio for difference highlighting.
Using WinMerge with TFS
Apart from the diff tool that comes with TFS it is possible to configure other diff tools. To do this:
- Open Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008
- Tools | Options | Source Control | Visual Studio Team Foundation Server
- Select “Configure user tools”
Or alternatively from the Visual Studio Command Prompt:
Then when the dialog appears configure it with the following parameters:
- Extension: .*
- Operation: Compare
- Command: c:\Program Files\WinMerge\WinMerge.exe
- Arguments: /ub /dl %6 /dr %7 %1 %2
For more information see
James Manning’s blog post on MSDN.